In fact, it’s been about 6 years since I last blogged…where does the time go?!
For me, it’s gone quickly because I’ve been busy living the life I hoped for when I started this blog, working as a senior creative producer and digital marketing manger in Los Angeles.
My journey is ever-evolving and I am so grateful for every challenging and beautiful step along the way!
Since my last post, I:
- took a national agency and industry tour, with my dad
- was recruited from grad school
- worked at a reputable and solid agency
- produced national online advertising for a major automotive maker
- met my [now] husband, who rescued our sweet dog, and we started a life together
- was promoted to mid-level
- took on my largest project to date, a 20-month initiative to migrate flash and standard HTML to dynamic advertising
- attended burning man
- founded an internal organization for women in technology
- became lead producer on a major agency website redesign
- became a regional lead for a global internal network for women in business
- submitted 2 panels to SXSW
- was recognized by senior network leadership with an incredible trip to Paris
- planned my wedding in southern California
- went back to SXSW sponsored by my company
- was nominated for the LA Business Journal’s Women in Business “Rising Star” award
- attended TEDWomen for the first “time”
- was recruited to a small development shop
- was promoted to senior-level
- developed agency level processes and workflows
- got married to my husband
- had a fabulous honeymoon in Jamaica
- became an expert in digital production and digital marketing
- planned & produced a hackathon
- became an event planner and producer
I’m going to update this post with links to recaps, write-ups, thoughts, and more based on the above…
I am also going to start posting more [at all] along with new content and though-leadership based on my experiences in production and marketing.